Sunday, April 26, 2020

And Gideon said to Him,
"Please, Lord,
how can I save Israel?
Behold, my clan is
    the weakest in Manasseh,
and I am the least
    in my father's house."
And the LORD said to him,
   "But I will be with you."

               Judges 6. 15-16

(God chooses the
          most unlikely,
because they know
beyond a shadow of doubt
that it is the LORD's strength
      and not their own.   
"But I will be with you."
Not just a perk of obedience,
but His Presence
      changes everything,
the odds,
the outcome,
    and even our hearts.)

O LORD,
You are God.
You are sovereign.
You are our Creator.
You see us.
Please help us
          to see You,
          to seek You,
   to know You more,
              even in this.
Grant us Your courage
that always comes
     when we obey.
Courage does not mean
   an absence of fear,
but realizing
           Your Presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.