Sunday, June 24, 2018

One of my favorite passages!

When the servant of the man of God
rose early in the morning and went out,
behold, an army
   with horses and chariots
   was round about the city.
And the servant said,
"Alas, my master!
       What shall we do?"
He said, "Fear not,
for those who are with us
are more than those
who are with them."
Then Elisha prayed, and said,
"O LORD, I pray to You,
   open his eyes that he may see."
So the LORD opened
        the eyes of the young man,
and he saw;  and behold,
the mountain was full
of horses and chariots of fire
          round about Elisha.

                  2 Kings 6. 15-17

(O LORD, enlarge my heart
       and my vision
  about what is before me.
Help me to know Your way in this,
      Your way through this,
      Your heart about this.
I am surrounded by Your Presence,
    even when I am unaware).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.