Monday, December 18, 2017

Though the fig tree do not blossom,
nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail,
and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold,
     and there be no herd in the stalls,
yet
     I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will joy in the God of my salvation;
He makes my feet like hinds' feet,
He makes me tread
              upon my high places.

                    Habakkuk 3. 17-19

(The Hebrew word for "tread"
does not mean "slog through"
            but "dance."
Dance in your impossible situation,
       even in the scary places.
Bring the glory of the LORD there.
     No matter the circumstances,
               God's purposes prevail,
and His Presence embraces you.
"Trust Me!"
          Even in this.
Come deeper.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.