Thursday, August 25, 2016

I waited patiently for the LORD;
He inclined to me
     and heard my cry.
He drew me up
  from the desolate pit,
out of the miry bog,
and set my feet upon a rock,
making my steps secure.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a song of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear,
and put their trust
               in the LORD.

               Psalm 40. 1-3

(How are you surviving,
   how are you thriving
through this impossible situation?
The song I am singing,
the song I am living:
"God is faithful.
        God is my strength."
You have been chosen for this,
   to bring Him glory,
for others to see that
your relationship with God is real,
not just another worldview
   or list of beliefs,
but a life-sustaining intimacy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.