Wednesday, November 20, 2019

So whoever knows
  the right thing to do
        and fails to do it,
for him it is sin.

               James 4. 17

("It doesn't matter"
       always matters.
Guide me into this, O Lord,
show me what to do
    and how to navigate this,
grant me the courage
   to do what is right
   in Your eyes,
to seek Your way in this,
or I will always be trying
             to make up for it,
always trying to justify
   my action or inaction,
always making excuses.)

O LORD,
There is nothing
      but nothing
insignificant in obeying You,
even in what we consider
              a small thing,
even in what others overlook,
           turn away from,
           drive by,
    or say doesn't matter.
May everything we do
   done to the smallest detail
   show our love for You  
       and our love for others.
There are no small details
    in responding to You.
Align our hearts
                 with Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.