Saturday, March 16, 2019

If Balak should give me
his house full of silver and gold,
I would not be able to go
 beyond the word of the LORD,
to do either good or bad
         of my own will.
What the LORD speaks,
   that will I speak.

              Numbers 24. 13

(What tempts me to compromise,
what distracts me
   from following Him fully?
Everyone struggles with
                 something.
But my heart is His
    and not for sale.)

Almighty Father,
we ask that You
  turn every temptation
  into what glorifies You.
Grant us the strength
to stand our ground,
to stand in the gap,
to speak Your Word
  and live it,
  even in volatile places.
And please give us
  the wisdom to know
        when to turn away
                and flee
        for our very lives.
O LORD,
   You are our strength.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.