Thursday, December 20, 2018

Be strong,
all you people of the land,
          declares the LORD.
Work,
       for I am with you,
       declares the LORD of hosts.
...My Spirit remains in your midst.
               Fear not.

                Haggai 2. 4

(In modern English
           or ancient Hebrew,
"fear not"
     means amazingly "fear not."
How many more times
            does God have to say it?
What scary situation
                or impossible people
has God placed before me
            in my work or on my path?
What if there was nothing to fear?
How would I approach this
                 with different vision
       and a huge helping of grace?
Spend my limited time and energy
                     on work,
    not wasted on worry.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.